Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser Warrenty

Options
  • 15-10-2010 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

I bought a pair of sennheiser hd 205s about a year ago, and I think there is a 2 year warranty for all sennheiser headphones, but how do I go about getting these repaired? Do I ring sennheiser or what as I cant find much info online. Anyone ever use sennheisers warranty before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Did you buy them in a shop or online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

greetings wrote: »
    Did you buy them in a shop or online?

I bought them online off www.mymemory.co.uk

I've still got the invoice and box that came with it if its of any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

There's a place in dublin that looks after sennheiser warranty repairs. I had to go through the process a few years ago. The link should be on the sennheiser website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Most of the headphones are manufactured in Ireland, Kilkenny I think. Although I would generally recommend going to the retailer, it's best to ring Sennheiser Ireland and ask where to go for repairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Try emailing the website you got it off first and see what they say,as it is the retailer that is responsible for putting things right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement