Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 Wrld Cup any tips?

Options
  • 15-10-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Since I have been caught up in COD since it came out I never really got into Fifa, the last game I played was Fifa 98 :o I recently bought fifa 10 world cup and i have been playing for a bit but my god how i suck!

Mainly because i'm playing with mates who have been playing it for years, I am just wondering what are the best tips to get better fast. I am constantly losing the ball to the other players, I can't figure out the whole skill thing in getting past other players.

HELP PLEASE :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

The World Cup game was savage. Learn to pass the ball backwards when you need to keep possession. One-twos are the key to this game. And if you're playing as a rubbish team, got 4-3-2-1. It's great for build-up play. Good luck!

Advertisement