Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch Premiership matches in Melbourne and other cities

Options
  • 15-10-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hey guys.
    I'm heading Australia for a year in 3 weeks time November 7th. Starting off in Melbourne. I'm just wondering do many bars/hostels in Australia show English Premiership matches late at night? I'm a big Man United fan and will want to watch most of their games. The mid week games would be on at like 6am or there abouts. Any info would be great :).

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭HardyBuckFan

spent a year in melbourne, great city, best place for prem matches if you want commentary and all is probly the charles dickens tavern on little collins street, best hostel for matches is probly international backpackers on elizabeth street

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rebel Boy

spent a year in melbourne, great city, best place for prem matches if you want commentary and all is probly the charles dickens tavern on little collins street, best hostel for matches is probly international backpackers on elizabeth street

Cheers for that man. I'm leaving for Melbourne today. Can't wait!!!!!

Advertisement