Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

supermarkets

Options
  • 15-10-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Everybody

Just wondering where the nearest supermarkets to Ardgroom are, like Tescos, Aldi, Lidle and Supervalue! (don't care for Londis or Centra ect). Found the pub, and post office already! :D Planning on moving to the near erea, so I'm trying to get a little bit more research under my belt, as the intro web is not always as informative, regarding details!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

If we are thinking of the same place (bera) supervalue in castletown bere,bantry,kenmare,lidl aldi ect probably killarney would be best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anne.boleyn

Thanks for that!:) It's been years since I've been down that far over to the left, except for Gougane or straight into Kerry, so I don't know what's out there now!:p So how far a drive would you say that is? Half an our? To Castletown Bere I mean.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

its probably at least a half an hour to castletown.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Invest in a good freezer and do a big shop once a week. Killarney would probably offer you the biggest choice (Tesco. Lidl. Dunnes etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Mind you, the road is not going to be great, no matter which option you choose.

• Advertisement

I don't think any of the roads down here could be described as great.:rolleyes:

Advertisement