Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

partypoker monthly million

Options
  • 16-10-2010 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

just freerolld my way into the monthly million on pp! :D
    was just wondering if anybody here plays it? do pros play it?.. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Lotsa pro's and decent players would play it. Decent structure just be patient in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ru437z9t8fidq2

cool, do you play it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭quiz

The standard is fairly decent. might be better to take the cash and play a lot of smaller tournaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭TomPich

I have played this a number of times and have cashed about 3 times. My deepest run was about 50ish place for $2.6k, my mate (luckyscrote) won this a few months back for $200k.

I have to disagree and say that this is the best tourney anyone can play online, for a $640 buyin the standard is rubbish. With a 20k stack and 20min blinds you have ample time to wait and pick your spots. Party give away seats to this event every day and their sats often have overlays.

imo you should use the seat as you won't get another chance to play against a large number of donkeys for a $640 buyin. Plus the min cash is something like $1.5k which is much better than $300 for a $215 stake in the Stars majors. Also this tourney never usually gets over 1,300-1,500 runners and theres often an overlay.

go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ru437z9t8fidq2

could ya tell me how long it usually lasts? i saw one that lasted 11 hours? wud that be more or less than usual?.. thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement