Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an Electrician

Options
  • 16-10-2010 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi

If this is in the wrong forum please move it on.
    I am looking for a reliable reasonablely priced electrician for a few electrical jobs which need doing around the house, one of which includes replacing a fuseboard with a new consumer unit. The job is based in Sligo town so if any one can recommend a friend or contractor they have used that would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Mark Crossnan is a good lad,will I PM you his number?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭shane b

Yes, please pm on his number. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Sorry Shane,had the number in work but not at home,and I'm not in work til next Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Where abouts are ya?

I had a lad in my place the other day to do a job for me, I can pass on his details if you are local to me (Ballymote)

EDIT: D'oh, Just reread the OP. If it might suit ya I can still give you his number

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Could I get the same PM's... I need to get a small job done that I failed miserably at!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Makeup

Have used Damien Hamilton found him very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Please don't post phone numbers, any contact details can be sent by PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

I used a lad based in Naas called Brian Mallon, was very good, I'll PM his number also

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Dunlaffin

Michael Walsh , Owenmore Electrical in Collooney. Definitely a good guy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement