Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Back.

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I hadn't heard a thing about this Kiera, hope you're ok :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I detest these grovelling comeback threads. However, in the circumstances I'm very sorry for your loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Sorry for your troubles Kiera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Is anyone else worried Jake lemotta is going to kill his sister so his ban gets lifted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Is anyone else worried Jake lemotta is going to kill his sister so his ban gets lifted?
    As much as we all love a good lol, this is not funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Boards being held ransom? Pish posh. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Whatever the reason you were site banned all these kind of things (and most of the help desk and feedback stuff that goes on a lot these days, frankly) Often feels trivial and as if its trying to just fill in the duldrum with drama.

Then something actually happens and this website reminds us what its here for.

Im sorry for your loss :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    As much as we all love a good lol, this is not funny.

Mussolini is surprisingly sensitive.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

That was an incredibly tactless comment. You should be ashamed tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I look forwards to seeing your postings again Kiera.
    All the best and condolences too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Morkarleth wrote: »
    Can someone tell me why this is in Feedback? How is it feedback?
    Aidric wrote: »
    I detest these grovelling comeback threads. However, in the circumstances I'm very sorry for your loss.
    There's no grovelling in Kiera's opening post though. And Morkarleth, a number of people were perplexed as to why Kiera was site-banned, and she wanted to thank those on Boards who were there for her at a difficult time. There isn't a set forum for such a thread, but Feedback is the one where aspects of Boards are discussed, so it seems the most fitting.
    You could pick better threads really for going against the grain...
    Jesus... there's trolling and then there's actually being warped... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The forum's "Don't be a dick" rule was made for people like you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

My condolences on your loss, Kiera.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

SugarHigh banned from feedback for a week. Sometimes some of the stuff I see on this site really makes me despair for humanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Welcome back and my sincere condolences.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

My condolences on your loss and welcome back.

however, this is not a feedback so I'm going to close it as it will just act as a troll magnet for muppet comments like SugarHigh's and given the subject matter of the thread I think it better to close it *before* it descends to that level.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement