Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dspca donation

Options
  • 16-10-2010 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hi was going to go up the dspca cause i have a fully bag off unopened puppy food that my pup didnt like/agree with her (have a half full other bag of it) but am just wondering i jave a couple of nearly full bags of opened dry food also and am wpnderong will the dspca take them also? I just thought it be a nice way to help insted of jjst returning the full one to the supermarket? Byut dpes anyone no if they will take the opened ones it would just be a she tp see them gp to waiste as my dogs didnt like them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

I'm not toosure if they will take the open food but they will take the unopened bag - always worth a try to bring it up and see hat they say. Well done for not jsut bringing it back to the shops!

I know Ashton poound will take any food you have for the poundies, also worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

thanks will try dspca if not then i will venture to ashton pound

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

there's also Dogs Trust up near the airport as well, they'll take unopened food, blankets and some toys

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

Jist bought iy all up to the dspca and they took it all !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Ah that's great, the dogs will be delighted:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement