Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an equivalent of Boards.ie in New Zealand

Options
  • 16-10-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

My 80 year old Grandfather in NZ just got a new laptop. He would get great enjoyment out of a Boards.ie website. Can anyone suggest an equivelent in NZ? Also any other sites that an octogenerian who loves gardening, DIY and is developing an interest in the internet would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

The main one in New zealand is trademe.co.nz. Its an auction site like a mini version of ebay but click on the community option and there are heaps of forums to join. HTH
    Cheers for that am a big Trade-me fan! have sold Text books on it. D old man buys cars site unseen with no Reg or Warrent on it and Cattle again site unseen! Only in NZ!!!! :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Whatever about Cars, We've all done that at some stage ;)

But
    CATTLE :eek:

sight unseen, I presume they come with DPI Certs and NLIS tags at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Whatever about Cars, We've all done that at some stage ;)

But
    CATTLE :eek:

sight unseen, I presume they come with DPI Certs and NLIS tags at least.

No idea. Most I know is they are TB free and have a model photo on Trade Me, I think like some men he just looks at the pictures of a certain body part!

Advertisement