Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[UK Boardsies] TVcatchup.com

Options
  • 16-10-2010 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Just in case any of you have difficulty receiving Freeview and don't want to pay for a satellite service you should checkout TVcatchup.com :)

You can watch almost all the Freeview channels live and it's 100% legal! :)

Channel list:

BBC One
    BBC Two
    BBC Three
    BBC Four
    CBBC
    CBeebies
    BBC News
    BBC Parliament
    ITV 1
    ITV2
    ITV3
    ITV4
    ITV1 +1
    ITV2 +1
    ITV 3 +1
    ITV4 +1
    CITV
    Channel 4
    Channel 4 +1
    More 4
    More 4 +1
    4 Music
    E4
    E4 +1
    Film 4
    Film 4 +1
    Five
    Fiver
    Dave
    Dave ja vu
    Sky 3
    Sky News
    Channel One
    Viva
    Yesterday
    Movies for Men One
    Movies for Men One +1
    Movies for Men Two
    Movies for Men Two +1
    QVC

You do have to register a username and password but it's free :) I miss not having Quest but I'm not complaining as this gives me the ability to watch loads of channels that I don't otherwise get :)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ooooooooh, nifty!

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭high heels

You can watch on your Iphone too... Its great..

Set up by the company I work for.. They think its the future anyway..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

iPhone access, eh? Presumably those of us with phones of the Googly variety will also be supported. Hmm, this suddenly gets even more interesting - though I dread to think about the cost of streaming TV episodes over a 3G connection, never mind the battering it'd give your battery...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Any chance this will be made available to us poor, deprived Irish expats in the USA? Two years later and I still miss Corrie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ro75

silja wrote: »
    Any chance this will be made available to us poor, deprived Irish expats in the USA? Two years later and I still miss Corrie.

Is there any similar websites for the US or worldwide, mst admit I do miss some of the Irish/UK tv!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭afatbollix

silja wrote: »

Check BBC world other than that nope not legally anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

RTÉ have the RTÉ International player. There's not a lot on it but you can watch shows like The Late Late, Nationwide etc.

Advertisement