Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reverting from Fifa back to pro evo

Options
  • 16-10-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

i was thinking about reverting back to Pro evo this year because iv always been a pro evo fan and have had very game since, but last year i played alot of Fifa and it was real good for online play but il always have the heart for pro evo and want to revert back but dont no whether too so any help, will i stay or will i go

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭lazyQuestions

for the first time pro is very good online. any other pro's i have played online have been poor:( and i just gave up ( and i have a v good connection ). This game is brilliant online.:D The master league online is a brilliant idea also.

I havent played fifa properly since Fifa 96 but from what i do know, go with pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 milkybar kid wk

for the first time pro is very good online. any other pro's i have played online have been poor:( and i just gave up ( and i have a v good connection ). This game is brilliant online.:D The master league online is a brilliant idea also.

I havent played fifa properly since Fifa 96 but from what i do know, go with pro.

yeah thanks, il see what happens the problem is alot my mates play fifa so il see thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

i was thinking about reverting back to Pro evo this year because iv always been a pro evo fan and have had very game since, but last year i played alot of Fifa and it was real good for online play but il always have the heart for pro evo and want to revert back but dont no whether too so any help, will i stay or will i go

Yeah go with pro, the gameplay and online play is excellent this year. It may take a few hours to get used to the new passing system, but once you do, you'll find it amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Adzer81

what ever happened to pro evo? I used to be a fan but changed to fifa last year, played the demo for the new pro evo and it was terrible what happened to the solid gameplay such as in 2009? the 2009 version is miles better than the new one the new one seems like they tried to copy fifa and failed miserably :confused:

Adzer81 wrote: »
    what ever happened to pro evo? I used to be a fan but changed to fifa last year, played the demo for the new pro evo and it was terrible what happened to the solid gameplay such as in 2009? the 2009 version is miles better than the new one the new one seems like they tried to copy fifa and failed miserably :confused:

i actually loved the even older versions like part 5 and 6, they wore really good, i still often play part 6 sometimes, it was one the first games i played online the xbox360 along with ghost recon and i ranked overall in the top 200 which i was very happy with and that was when proscotsman was ranked on top and i think he still is

thanks for all replys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Pro evo hasn't been good since pes6. This years one is getting a bit closer to where it needs to be to take back the mantle from FIFA. The problem with footie games is most people only want one game to get stuck into every year and pro evo is up against FIFA each year and vice versa.

FIFA is still on top.......but the gap is closing again.

Batesy wrote: »
    Pro evo hasn't been good since pes6. This years one is getting a bit closer to where it needs to be to take back the mantle from FIFA. The problem with footie games is most people only want one game to get stuck into every year and pro evo is up against FIFA each year and vice versa.

FIFA is still on top.......but the gap is closing again.

yeah true it hasn't been that good since pes6, i loved that game thats when pro was sitting nicely on the throne, unfortunately it went down hill from there and yeah every year its always going to be tough competition for pro and is arguable the biggest competition in gaming between pro and fifa

on the better side of things pro has messi on its case

Advertisement