Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car turbo

Options
  • 16-10-2010 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

wonder can anyone help me,the turbo on my vw passat has gone and was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a reasonably priced one.I was quoted 1100 euro but find that a bit steep considering car is valued at about 6000 euro.Would appriciate any help thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

I'm not sure where you're located but try giving Declan Clarke (Loughrea Co Galway) a ring on 087 244 0015 / 091 840 133. He has a yard of good quality 2nd hand VAG stuff.

Just a satisfied customer, no other connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭tomo536

mathepac wrote: »
    I'm not sure where you're located but try giving Declan Clarke (Loughrea Co Galway) a ring on 087 244 0015 / 091 840 133. He has a yard of good quality 2nd hand VAG stuff.

Just a satisfied customer, no other connection.
    ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Spotted this crowd on DD the other day don't know anything about them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Or Assured Performance in Dublin, Tom Cooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Get a refurbished one. Theres a crowd in the north that do great ones and give a good warranty.
    I'll try and get the name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Sent mine to Turbo Technics in the UK. £300 and they completely re-built it...... 20k miles and still going strong

eamon234 wrote: »
    Spotted this crowd on DD the other day don't know anything about them though.
    ok thanks

Get a refurbished one. Theres a crowd in the north that do great ones and give a good warranty.
    if you can thanks

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aidannulty

• Advertisement
Advertisement