Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Prince of Burma appreciation thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

There's one that might interest you Jonjo I see it flicking through sky, Ladyboys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Who knew you could get sunburnt in October. Eh.

We as humans need to cut down our co2 emissions and stop global worm. Specifically for people that want to sunbathe in october. For global warming obviously. Bastards.

Also I seriously love the shots you get in a wee one in Lanzorote. Serious stuff. When you consider what we get at home. Got a few cigars on the cheap too. Savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Overthelast

Read a review on brew dock in dublin. Anyone try it?

Passed that against the grain pub on my way back to the train the last day - it gets mentioned here quite a bit - must try it the next time i'm in dublin.

Just discovered the fork lift has air conditioning. Where have I been going before now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Read a review on brew dock in dublin. Anyone try it?

Passed that against the grain pub on my way back to the train the last day - it gets mentioned here quite a bit - must try it the next time i'm in dublin.

Brew Dock is a sister pub to Against The Grain. They also have the Black Sheep on Capel St & a place in Blackrock. Same crowd as own the Salthouse

• Advertisement

Powers are top price Southampton at 2.15, pinnacle are ducking em at 2.06 but could be just anticipating the usual market move.

Easy enough to go top price when you won't lay anyone I suppose.

Powers are top price Southampton at 2.15, pinnacle are ducking em at 2.06 but could be just anticipating the usual market move.

Easy enough to go top price when you won't lay anyone I suppose.

The Premiership team I can back to win the least amount of money this week is.......Southampton :rolleyes:

Why go top price if you won't lay the damn price. Was gonna close my powers a/c but will simply name and shame them across all avenues each week instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Time to crack open a beer and lose all my money on Dundalk and Wolverhampton and then head out for a feast of vodka.

Johner wrote: »
    Time to crack open a beer and lose all my money on Dundalk and Wolverhampton and then head out for a feast of vodka.

I've 2 nice IPAs in the fridge for when the little fella goes to bed (should be around 8)

I've got Coors. :pac:

• Advertisement

I've got Coors. :pac:

Boo-urns!

Time to after time....

Bet probably won't win but I'm excited. Had a tiny bet on Everton to win the league at 750/1. 100/1 best now, 85 on Betfair.

It's not going to be happy viewing watching Lukaku destroy the league again while we have Eto'o strolling about. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

The Premiership team I can back to win the least amount of money this week is.......Southampton :rolleyes:

Why go top price if you won't lay the damn price. Was gonna close my powers a/c but will simply name and shame them across all avenues each week instead

Why don't you just open a new a/c :confused:

You're going to go grey if you get this worked up about every account that gets restricted. First VC now PP, it's only a matter of time until you lose the rest of them, if you arb and have bad e/w, which you've already said you do. Did you open up the Pinnicle a/c from Ireland? Yeah, it's already being monitored. They'll allow high grade stuff, but start backing low grade movers and see how long that lasts

I've never arbed on my Powers a/c.

As I said rather than close I'll just defame the shower on a weekly basis.

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Why don't you just open a new a/c :confused:

You're going to go grey if you get this worked up about every account that gets restricted. First VC now PP, it's only a matter of time until you lose the rest of them, if you arb and have bad e/w, which you've already said you do. Did you open up the Pinnicle a/c from Ireland? Yeah, it's already being monitored. They'll allow high grade stuff, but start backing low grade movers and see how long that lasts

Pinnacle? Rubbish.

The 2 biggest punters I know turnover 75% of their dough with them & have never been knocked back

I never arb on a/cs just shops.

As previously stated I thought the idea of going top price was to lay, not restrict an already pitiful max liability to even less

Pinnacle Top Rated by Sports Book Review

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

Absolutely strung out on the euromillions in the bookies :pac: invested 15 quid was so close to clicking 1500 quid tonight :mad:

Got four numbers up off a 50 stake there ten grand BOOOOOOM

SRFC wrote: »
    Absolutely strung out on the euromillions in the bookies :pac: invested 15 quid was so close to clicking 1500 quid tonight :mad:

Sure you did :rolleyes:

Just coming home from the pub on my unicorn

• Advertisement

Out to Mantra €20 deal will do me, hopefully some 18-20 year old wet gees out tonight.

:D Yeah backed every winner today so didnt even need to win that 1500 quid :cool:

All in on midnight cloud at evens with Intello each way for the arc

Out to Mantra €20 deal will do me, hopefully some 18-20 year old wet gees out tonight.

At least five years too old

Goodbye my plans for an early night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    All in on midnight cloud at evens with Intello each way for the arc

As am I, had a quick chat with Wayne Lordan after Dundalk. Said he thought Viztoria might run into a place but the fav will be very hard to beat. He's a really nice guy. Leon Blanche on the other hand, is a **** :pac:

As am I, had a quick chat with Wayne Lordan after Dundalk. Said he thought Viztoria might run into a place but the fav will be very hard to beat. He's a really nice guy. Leon Blanche on the other hand, is a **** :pac:

Could've told you that about blance and saving you a trip to dundalk to find out about him :pac:

I despise most of the bookies reps cannot stand that little ladbrokes weasel Williams.

SRFC wrote: »
    Could've told you that about blance and saving you a trip to dundalk to find out about him :pac:

I despise most of the bookies reps cannot stand that little ladbrokes weasel Williams.

Nicola from Coral is a wetzer, personality doesn't matter for her :P Rory Jowani (?) from 365 seems like a nice enough guy

Nicola from Coral is a wetzer, personality doesn't matter for her :P Rory Jowani (?) from 365 seems like a nice enough guy

Jawani time,he is an absolute media whore cant get on enough I know hes PR but he literally turns up everywhere on atr talking absolute pony himself and Mapletoft having a chat at Wolverhampton is infuriating to watch thank god for the mute button.

• Advertisement

Nobody is as bad as Tommo, he's a gobshite and the worst commentator of all time

Nobody is as bad as Tommo, he's a gobshite and the worst commentator of all time

Whoa Whoa Whoa big fella

An absolute parisite and take out merchant in racing if there was ever one,glad he beat cancer but I still hate the man patronising idiot who is clueless to boot.

derek_thompson_commentary_box.jpg

Hahahahaha Whoa Whoa Whoa big fella, I literally can't imagine that in any voice apart from his.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here comes the favourite

Went to Monroes tonight. Watched woman on woman, woman on man. Them woman on woman all for €10 cover.

Going in to work on what'd meant to be my day off I could have cried when I was asked in... Stayed up until four watching Dexter I'm like a zombie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭droidman123

Went to Monroes tonight. Watched woman on woman, woman on man. Them woman on woman all for €10 cover.

Hmmmmm....tell me more about this place..monroes you say?

• Advertisement

Overthelast ever go to Huntsman for grub

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Overthelast ever go to Huntsman for grub

Loads of times. Very good food, but quite pricey.

Awful head on me.. This is going to be a long day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

McSwiggans is the place for grub in Galway

It's got a big menu, cheaper but nowhere near the huntsman for quality.

• Advertisement

But if you drink Guinness, then mcswiggs is the place, €3.20 pint afaik

Had the seafood board in there last night, one of the best dishes I've had in a long time

Lads even if ye had the money for either place you'd be stopped on the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Some of us are respectable.
    I'd add Forster Court to that list of Galway grub too.

Great spot for a late night pint that if you can get by the door man. Residents bar is usually boppin

I'm hearing a pile of people thought a "No" vote yesterday stood for "No Seanad" & vice versa & voted accordingly

I'm speechless & that's coming from someone who thought the level of contempt he had for the average voters intelligence couldn't possibly increase further.

Democracy eh?

Pinnacle? Rubbish.

The 2 biggest punters I know turnover 75% of their dough with them & have never been knocked back

That's because its high grade stuff. Their business model is to turnover as much as they can with low margins, so they have to be confident on the prices. Thankfully anybody in the street can price high grade stuff and they have a big secure betfair line to help them along. If your mates start having a few grand on bolivian or Estonian teams where the line subsequently moves, they won't be long refusing the business

I'm hearing a pile of people thought a "No" vote yesterday stood for "No Seanad" & vice versa & voted accordingly

I'm speechless & that's coming from someone who thought the level of contempt he had for the average voters intelligence couldn't possibly increase further.

Democracy eh?

I just saw the news. I am speechless. We really have an electorate that is dumb beyond belief. We need to get rid of about 50% of the politicians from our country, they are overpaid, self serving bloated gombeens for the most part. If we had less, we might get some accountability in this country for a change.

Democracy eh?

In a vote this tight that could honestly be a decisive factor. Its times like this I hate people in general

It's times like these that I get sad that there exists people who are so thick

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement