Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aston Villa V Chelsea 17:30

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

0-0 FT, Villa should have won that game.:(

Really, can you justify why Villa should have won? they were very much in the back-foot from 50 mins onwards no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Only just over now, at least its a point but we really ought to have got 3 points today when one of the opposisition hands you an incentive by drawing earlier in the day it really should be enough to spur the team on and oush that bit more to win! villa played decently to be fair, solid at the back but we just about done enough to deserve to win i feel, terrible terrible miss by anelka...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

flahavaj wrote: »
    LOL. GET IN.

Thanks Villa.:D

It could have been worse we could have lost a 2 goal lead at home to west brom and drew..... :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Johner wrote: »
    Based on the chance at the end maybe, overall no.
    Really, can you justify why Villa should have won? they were very much in the back-foot from 50 mins onwards no?

:P

Wishful thinking is my only justification, really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I was expecting United to make the gap 2 points smaller today so I'll take that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

That was a pleasant surprise, the only way United can claw their way back into contention for the title (apart from not giving goals away like their going out of fashion) is for Chelsea to slip up.
    A few more poor results for Chelsea might yet keep the league interesting.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I'd question if they were poor results, last year we lost to city and lost to villa, this year we picked up one point, granted not great, but a slight improvement on last year, and the rest of our performanced have been far beyond last year

8 games, 6 wins, 1 draw, 1 lose
    23 goals scored, 2 conceded, 6 clean sheets

I think we have a good chance this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Ramieres was a disgrace again. He really is rubbish. Can't wait for lamps to get back so he's back on the bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I'd question if they were poor results, last year we lost to city and lost to villa, this year we picked up one point, granted not great, but a slight improvement on last year, and the rest of our performanced have been far beyond last year

8 games, 6 wins, 1 draw, 1 lose
    23 goals scored, 2 conceded, 6 clean sheets

I think we have a good chance this year.

Good chance?
    If Chelsea don't win the league this year all the players need to be taken out and shot, you should walk it, over by easter I'd say.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Happy enough with that.

Draw probably the fair result.

Advertisement