Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Memb needed for Liverpool game

Options
  • 16-10-2010 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Lads Im getting a few tickets for the liverpool game for mates. Im already using my own 2 and Mullo is also helping me out but im one short, a male adults one if possible ? Is there any available, preferably in Dublin I suppose !!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

If you can't get someone in dublin you can have my card i'm in Galway but I can mail it to ya finally got my card yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

If you can't get someone in dublin you can have my card i'm in Galway but I can mail it to ya finally got my card yesterday

Super. Can I take you up on that offer mate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Super. Can I take you up on that offer mate ?
    Ya no problem pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

if ya need another let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Lads, when myself and my pal head over I usually get a ticket using his son's membership. Has the situation changed this season or will I still get away with doing that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Undercover wrote: »
    Lads, when myself and my pal head over I usually get a ticket using his son's membership. Has the situation changed this season or will I still get away with doing that?

Access to the stadium is now secured using the membership card rather than a paper ticket. As long as the members card doesn't say "child" or "junior" or something like that then you should be OK to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Access to the stadium is now secured using the membership card rather than a paper ticket. As long as the members card doesn't say "child" or "junior" or something like that then you should be OK to use it.

The card does state Junior on it. I have used the missus mem for blokes no probs but have used the kids for adult tickets for this reason. I used to always buy adult tickets using it but afraid to chance it now. TBH they dont look at the passes bar scanning them but this is the one thing they might well notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

trying for the last half hour to get tickets for the liverpool game, finding it impossible online and over the phone to get through

k101 wrote: »
    trying for the last half hour to get tickets for the liverpool game, finding it impossible online and over the phone to get through

where are you trying to get tickets for?

anywhere at this stage would do

• Advertisement

Mullo76 wrote: »
    where are you trying to get tickets for?

I have 2 tickets in sec D east stand for you. I will pm you my work number, can you ring me straight away.

cheers

ok cheers

Let there be no panic lads, I thought there was only 1k tickets on sale this morning and then the rest tomorrow !

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Let there be no panic lads, I thought there was only 1k tickets on sale this morning and then the rest tomorrow !

true John. Just picked up the two when I had a look. I normally find the tues worse as there are a load more trying to get them at the same time.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    true John. Just picked up the two when I had a look. I normally find the tues worse as there are a load more trying to get them at the same time.

True. I got 3 this morning, have another 4 to get now tomorrow, fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wilhite38

I am coming over from the States and would love to try to get tickets to the Liverpool game. I have been dying to go to White Hart Lane and it just so happens that of course this is the game that is playing when I am in town. I know it is a stretch to try to get any for this game, but if anyone knows of 2 that are available would you please let me know.

Thanks

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 littledel

lads anyone know how i can get a pair of tickets for the liverpool game on nov 28

at this stage, best bet is to keep an eye on the ticket exchange on the spurs ticket site. Unlikely that you will get two together. If I see any I will let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 littledel

cheers thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

There was 2 together on there this morning,i can lend you my membership if someone else can lend you theres.They will be gone by the time you read this but others will come up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 alidxx

There was 2 together on there this morning,i can lend you my membership if someone else can lend you theres.They will be gone by the time you read this but others will come up

where were these.. im tryin to get 3 tickets some how

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

i have 1 ticket for the liverpool game i cant go to the game, i thought i could sell it back to the club but cant so if anyone is interested pm me

Advertisement