Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sade o2 25th 2011

Options
  • 16-10-2010 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭

Ok let me just get this right....... Is this some kinda joke??
    How do they figure she will fill the o2? Bands like The National who you cant get tickets for playin small venues and an 80s act that wasnt that big be honest playing main music arena in Ireland :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Who is Sade?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

She had two fairly well known tunes in 80s Sweetest taboo and smooth operater. Brought out album lately heard one or two the tunes on radio odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Wasn't she David Brent's favourite singer? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

The prices:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭LowOdour

it will be a sade in hell before a i pay that price for her concert...geddit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭glanman

i think the o2 can be made smaller/sectored off for smaller gigs so thats why you see people like pink floyd tribute band etc playing there... would hate to see the national in the o2, olympia is soooooooo much better, let the o2 have their mainstream/spin fm crap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

glanman wrote: »
    let the o2 have their mainstream/spin fm crap...
    :rolleyes:

Advertisement