Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can i Get My Dsi Unlocked so i can play Pokemon Black/White

Options
  • 16-10-2010 7:58pm

so i bought pokemon black and white and it will play on a dslite but it wont work on my dsi.

anyone know where i can get it unlocked or something done to my dsi so it will work

i am from limerick

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You might be from limerick, but what's with the double threads? You don't need another thread because this is the same issue as this thread that I was already trying to assist you on :p

The Nintendo DSi has region-locking capabilities and Pokemon Black & White implements a region lock. The game will work fine on a DS or a DS Lite but needs the correct region of the DSi to be playable.

There is nothing you can do about this at the minute unless you want to buy a flashcart. I think this is a case of once bitten, twice shy - next time just research the game for region information ;)

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/17/pokemon-black-white-are-region-locked-on-nintendo-dsi/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I've locked the original thread in light ofthis one being created. Please stick to one thread per topic OP.

Advertisement