Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10/22 Leopard rifle Stock

Options
  • 16-10-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I have been looking to try and buy one of theses stocks, has anyone seen one?? and if so what are your opinions on it??

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I haven't seen that paricular brand of stock for sale here, but thats not to say it isn't available. It would seem from appearances that its an AICS clone ...... type ........... stock ...... thingy.

Synthetic Stocks -Anyway there is a crowd in England that do a similar type stock. Some dealers here carry a line of their stocks. They are Staffordshire Synthetic Stocks and while the first one on the list is really only for CZ .22 i'm sure a phone call or e-mail would clarify if they do a 10/22 version.

Timber Stocks - The other option is of course Enda Walsh. There is no doubt this man could do any stock you want in any size, shape or design. Vist his website ( Gun Stocks Ireland )and use the e-mail link to contact him. Give him pictures of what you're looking for and he will get back to you as to when, how quick, and how much it can be done for.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 IrishArmy1

Thanks for a fast and informative reply. I think I'll contact that Irish website and see what he can do. I was looking for a AICS type stock for a 10/22.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

He does solid stocks from American black Walnut or Laminate stocks, whichever floats your boat. Best thing is he can design a stock and will fit the grip, forend, rear stock, contour, thumbhole, etc, etc all to your dimensions and your likings.

Here is one he done for me only recently.

picture.php?albumid=939&pictureid=7599
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 IrishArmy1

The work looks good. What price range are his stocks, a rough price is fine.

Advertisement