Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargins and best young players PES

Options
  • 16-10-2010 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking be good idea to have one of these threads hopefully get loads of feedback in it.

Has anyone come across any unknown or cheap players to get in for master league??

I brought in A.Sanchez and Hamsik for cheap both really decent players.
    Gibbs for Arsenal is another young player who has alot to offer really fast to start with.

Theres also two players on the youth team an Italian defender whos already 80 odd and a midfielder from Japan whos mid 70s i cant spell there names lol but be clear when you check the youth squad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Palermi is the CB and Shimzu is the AM. Just be careful when signing shimzu, he wants 500k :eek:

There is a guy called Tolcho..... something! Hes a CM and solid, less than 200k

I got a striker called Mytholonas or something, hes good too.

I bought David Bently for about 350k during the January window of the first season

Bought Lescott for similar during the summer after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Palmeri was excellent in PES 2010. Shimizu has been in PES for a few games now and always turns into an excellent player.

Rasmus Elm is another good player to buy but he can sometimes be difficult to sign.

Advertisement