Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tote Ten To Follow

Options
  • 16-10-2010 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

jumps-2010-2011-flash-1.gif

I haven't done this competition yet beacuse i haven't been involved in racing for very long but with a couple of flat seasons behind me and one jumps I reckon I'm ready to take it on!

It'd be good to get a sticky thread going for everyone who enters and get a bit of horsey banter going in the forum.

The Racing Post do a bit of a Guide here which should change to the jumps in a week or two. The link might change though...

theres some seriously good prizes but theres also an entry fee of about £10Gbp. It gives great continuity to the season and a bit of healthy competition.

Details become available from the 21st of October and the competition starts on the 12th of November so get busy picking your ten.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Wow,VISUAL AIDS. Nulty,you're so talented

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I'm Nulty-talented....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Aw you should be a nuledian.

Right. Its only days away now. I was thinking of doing a boards.ie mini league. I'd say there should be at least 10 interested for it to be worth doing. What say you?

Entries must be in before 12:00 on Friday. Better to get them in Thursday night though. Could be tricky if the server takes a lot of traffic (they warn of this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

I think I'll enter. Just need to muse on my selections for a bit!

• Advertisement

I'm not expecting to get enough people for the mini league so we'll just post selections and play for pride :)

Two lists each I reckon. Its good to have a back up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

has anyone started a mini league

jimini0 wrote: »
    has anyone started a mini league

Post in this thread to let yourself be known to the lads there

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056062879&page=3

Advertisement