Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONLINE READING FOR THEME SONG

Options
  • 16-10-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey ya

Looking for a general for myself pretty please ;)

My random numbers are: 5,7,9,14,23,34,41 & 52

Much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

theme song wrote: »
    Hey ya

Looking for a general for myself pretty please ;)

My random numbers are: 5,7,9,14,23,34,41 & 52

Much appreciated :D

There used to be someone around here before (username, 'PsychicHack', I think? :confused:) who used to read for people on here and very well too, if the feedback from people was anything to go by. I don't think she has read for people for at least a year now though. Sorry.

Personally, I don't have a clue how the thing works. People pick out random numbers and then you do what exactly with the cards? I don't get it. But that was obviously a system that made sense and worked for PsychicHack (again, that username could be wrong).

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Maybe count through the cards? I dont know, it was very definitely personal to him/her. Its a pity noone reads anymore here, but it gets too much attention of both the good and bad variety.

Advertisement