Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pub for a 21st

Options
  • 16-10-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm having my birthday party in Dublin this weekend. Initially planned to have people in my house for pre-drinks but have now decided to try reserve an upstairs/basement/whatever in a pub in town instead.

Which places would be good, do you think? Especially booking at such short notice? Ideal location would be south of river as we're heading to the Palace afterwards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

may be a bit short notice but the Cornerstone on Wexford/Kevin St have a room upstairs that's free of charge for groups.

Worth a shot anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Going to a nightclub won't be much fun for a 21st I would have thought. Would you not be better off just staying in the function room for the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Going to a nightclub won't be much fun for a 21st I would have thought. Would you not be better off just staying in the function room for the night?

Ah come on like nearly any 21st I have been to over the years the party went on clubbing after the function.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Not South of the River but not too far away...

'The Church' - Pub, restaurant, nightclub, late bar and reserved areas. Cover all the options!!

Been to a couple of nights there and found it excellent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Captain Americas Tallaght

Booked the whole upstairs area! Cheap, great dj, kareoke if ya want! Food was lovely! Amazing cocktails! Full bar.. Fine ass barmen :p

Best place around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Ill seceond that for the cornerstone. Free room upstairs and the palace is next door basically.Cornerstone is called Karma now. They have a facebook page you can use to get in touch with them.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000482706067

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Slunk wrote: »
    Ill seceond that for the cornerstone. Free room upstairs and the palace is next door basically.Cornerstone is called Karma now. They have a facebook page you can use to get in touch with them.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000482706067

I'll 3rd that. Great spot. Have organised a few things there. Get in touch early though as it does be booked up fairly fast :D

Advertisement