Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic collar's

Options
  • 16-10-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to see peoples opinions & if anyone has had any experience with magnetic pet collars. I have an 11 1/2 year old boxer who's on the bigger side of the breed. He's weighed in at 55kg at his heaviest just a monster :pac:!

Anyways, over the past few years his back legs started to get stiff at times they'd go from under him, just the aging process! I read an article on pet magnets & said I'd take a chance & get him 1 for around €30. Best chance I've ever taken regarding the dog. He's like a 6 year old again. He never lost his playfulness but his body just couldn't keep up, 5 days after putting it on he was a good deal better. He's had it for a month now & he's gone from 1 long slow walk every 3-4 days & short walks every other to atleast 1 long walk every day! He's been so annoying at the moment my dad has brought him for his 2nd walk of the day. He's far more active,his appetite is back, his dermatitis has cleared up & filled in & overall he's just far better & happier :). Even the vet commented yesterday he's much stronger & fitter then he was a month ago!
    Has anyone else ever had this experience before? Anyone with an aging pet or a pet with joint problems might be worth their while taking a chance in getting 1!

Thats my waffley thread!
    No I'm not trying to sell pet magnets or the like!

Comments

Advertisement