Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non-firing replicas Denix

• 17-10-2010 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi to everyone in Ireland!
    Does anyone know of a good place to buy non-firing replicas at good prices or maybe for trade? Even used or secondhand? I am interested in finding a lot of replica guns, most are made by Denix, a manufacturer in Spain. I live in the United States and don't own a gun license and would rather prop guns and not really interested in real guns. I was wondering if there was some kind of website for people collecting these that would want to trade or sell them. Most replica firearm stores online are selling these starting at $100 USD and up and that can get pretty expensive. I want to find better deals and don't mind if they have a few bangs and dents on them.
    Also, does anyone know where I can find deactivated ammo? I've seen them sold in packs of 6 bullets for $25, but I need a LOT more then 6 bullets and $25 for only 6 is really expensive... lead free preferred. What I'm trying to do is make am old western costume complete with guns, bullets, and all. Also, I'm just interested in collecting the replicas. Please let me know if there is anything out there that anyone knows of.

Here is a list of some of the replicas I'd like to find if it helps:

Stagecoach Shotgun
    Double cannon clipped pistol/sawed-off shotgun
    Winchester rifle
    Henry Rifle
    Sharps 1874 rifle (If anyone makes this replica)
    Colt M1873
    Volcanic Pistol
    Schofield revolver
    Le Mat revolver
    Colt M1911
    Mauser C.96
    1866 Derringer

Any other old west pistol or rifle
    Any colonial flintlock pistol or rifle

Advertisement