Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cedar lodge hotel

Options
  • 17-10-2010 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

ok this is prob stupid question. but has anyone ever visited/stayed there? it always looks like its closed, you never hear of anything happenin there? is it a hotel for the blue haired brigade?

ive passed it hundreds of time and it always looked deserted.. maybe im wrong..

just curious?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

i agree, it looks deserted. I don't think it's closed though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

It always looks closed... but it is open.

Seemingly the food in there is amazing. Really good seafood. Never been in there to find out however, as find the outside so off putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

It never had a big clientelle. The locals were never allowed in unless wearing a shirt and tie etc. years ago. Not sure if its still the same in that way but I think it makes most of its money from tour buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Silent Shrill

I've been in there to do a bit of work a few years back. It's a bit of an odd atmosphere allright. I think it's a resting home for Frankensteins creations
    hyenas.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

I know two different people who did work in it at different times, years apart, and they both said the guy who owns the place is odd at the best of times. He wouldmt let either crew past the door in their work boots, they had to walk around in sock's and he refuse point blank to let one guy into any part of the hotel because his overall were to dirty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement