Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini schnauzers

Options
  • 17-10-2010 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

anyone know a good mini schnauzer breeder my friend is looking for one only seem to be on done deal dont wanna go there
    any help ? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

we rang the ikc they put us in contact with someone who ended up also being on donedeal! this was nearly 3 years ago tho and the breeder only had one set of pups left to breed! but if you look on done deal and ring places and say im looking at your pups not you schnauzer if they say witch pups hang up as they could be a farm!
    if you go about done deal the right way it works out fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

sophie1234 wrote: »
    we rang the ikc they put us in contact with someone who ended up also being on donedeal! this was nearly 3 years ago tho and the breeder only had one set of pups left to breed! but if you look on done deal and ring places and say im looking at your pups not you schnauzer if they say witch pups hang up as they could be a farm!
    if you go about done deal the right way it works out fine!
    ye cheers i know the done deal drill when ringing them .will keep looking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

The Breed Club details are:

Min. Schnauzer Club of Ireland
    Ms. M. Betts
    644 Whitechurch Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.
    (01-4932424)

Any ads you come across type the contact no. or e-mail address into google and see what comes up ;)

The Breed Club details are:

Min. Schnauzer Club of Ireland
    Ms. M. Betts
    644 Whitechurch Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.
    (01-4932424)

Any ads you come across type the contact no. or e-mail address into google and see what comes up ;)
    ye cheers .i tried m betts a few days ago but it keeps ringing out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

pokertalk wrote: »
    ye cheers .i tried m betts a few days ago but it keeps ringing out

Typical of these breed clubs for some reason :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Typical of these breed clubs for some reason :rolleyes:
    googled the number of a guy selling mini schnauzers on done deal and it looks like there not the only breed he is selling:(worrying??

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭babychuckles

lady in killarney breeds minitures and her website address is http://schnauzer.skysoft.hu/
    she has a good reputation.

Advertisement