Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to check APN on Nokia 5230

Options
  • 17-10-2010 5:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

I want to check im using the live.vodafone.apn on my nokia 5230, can anyone just tell me where to find it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well when you connect to the internet, does it not prompt you to pick a apn?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

yes it does, ok, Simple solution then!! I just want to check as my data was at 39c a day with vodafone live apn (360), i seem to be paying a lot more now since getting a new phone.

Did you stop using the live apn for over a month, or not topup by €20? Thats the only reason it should stop being 39cent. Goes without saying, you will be charged more if your using the isp apn, you can disable that on the handset if you want to rule it out. Some app wont work on the live apn, but internet browsing and emails will be fine

no i top up by 20€ each month without fail to get my free texts and bonus credit

snaps wrote: »
    no i top up by 20€ each month without fail to get my free texts and bonus credit

Well do you want to remove the isp settings?

• Advertisement

my last phone was windows mobile and that was very easy to set the apn to the live apn. All i need is the live apn.

Advertisement