Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aer lingus

• 17-10-2010 9:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭

How do you contact them without having to pay during a weekend. Id like to let them know that for the last few days their website hasnt worked if booking flights from cork to munich, well at least for next february. It gives you the option of flying on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays and if you select any it says you can only fly on wednesdays, fridays and sundays.
    After a few days of this I decide to be helpful but there seems to be no way of contacting them without paying for a call during which i would more then likely have to spend a half hour on hold.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Send them an e-mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Call collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Their American Customer Care unit is : ccu@aerlingus.com

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response, but there's a vague chance they might pass on the message.

Cunnilingus>>>>>>> Aerlingus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Cunnilingus>>>>>>> Aerlingus

A little off topic but swineair>>>>>>> ryanair

Seriously though, I would send them an email!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Osmosis. That'll learn 'em...

Advertisement