Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to St Mochtas Parish

Options
  • 17-10-2010 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering what bus could I get that would leave me near St Mochtas Parish in Blanchardstown? Any ideas how close the bus will leave me near it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

ph3n0m666 wrote: »
    Hi all

Just wondering what bus could I get that would leave me near St Mochtas Parish in Blanchardstown? Any ideas how close the bus will leave me near it?

The 39 bus will bring you out that direction & Clonsilla Train Station is near enough to the parish but its about 5-10 minute walk from both.

Ask the bus driver to bring you out to Clonsilla Train Station, its near the end of the line so its a good hour & a half journey by bus depending on traffic.

The train would be less painful IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Where exactly is the parish? you mean the church? You could get either the 39 or the 37, get off in coolmine for the 39 or the last stop for the 37 and walk down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

My apologies its about 15-20 minute walk from Clonsilla Train Station

I don't think the 37 bus goes up by it.

Streetview

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

My apologies its about 15-20 minute walk from Clonsilla Train Station

I don't think the 37 bus goes up by it.

Streetview

Would it not be closer to Coolmine train station?
    37 bus terminates on Blanchardstown Road South, back of Power City. Better than going all the way down to Clonsilla and walking back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

The 37 goes along Farmleigh Close - there is a stile just up from the church on the far side of the road that leads into the estate off that road looking at Streetview.

• Advertisement
Advertisement