Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advise on woman's bike please!

• 17-10-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Looking for a little advise please. My wife is trying to pick between the following two bikes. She likes both. Will be used for comute to work and some leisure cycling.

Lapierre Velo Shaper 300L

Specialized Vita Comp

Any advise/experience with one or the other?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

Haven't had either :) but have had both brands and I don't think anyone would fault them. I think most will tell you to try both in shop, ask the assistant for advice. I had a specialized that had crappy gear-shifters but I think yours has a better trigger style set-up. Neither is particularly high-spec but perhaps someone with better knowledge can steer you towards one or the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭mtbireland

Option 1 all the way.... Position is set up like a proper bike... probably more daunting at first having more weight over the front but better in the long run.

Advertisement