Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween and Costumes and Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Instead, I'm hoping to borrow a lab coat, a stethoscope and a walking-stick, and I'll transform myself into Dr House.

But House doesn't wear a lab coat! Just wear a suit jacket and get a friend to wear the coat and stethoscope, you can be House and Wilson!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

Does anyone know where i can get a red v necked jumper with no sleeve?I'm going as Fr Dougal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Does anyone know where i can get a red v necked jumper with no sleeve?I'm going as Fr Dougal!

A sweater vest you say? Maybe H&M, Penneys, they usually come in around this time of year, ebay, I'd say a lot of places would have them.
    Awesome idea btw.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

You could even get a cheap jumper in penneys/dunnes and cut the arms off.

Pacman and ghost costume are taking a lot more tape and a longer to make than I had anticipated. We've spent about 6 hours on them so far, and still have to tape all the parts of the ghost together, and spray paint them both. Pacman looks awesome so far though. I also got red tights/shoes/long sleeve top from penneys for my ghost costume. Can't wait now. That best dressed prize will be mine! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Depends.Do you know any jews and/or are british royalty?

No, I don't.. :p
    but I'm going to two parties and I don't know everyone that will be there..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

No, I don't.. :p
    but I'm going to two parties and I don't know everyone that will be there..

I saw a few Hitlers knocking around last year :D

I'm carrying on my tradition of wigs, last years was pink, this years is blonde. I love wigs! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

im currently crafting my chin.....this is not easy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

We should have a Halloween costumes picture thread! :D

How can I flatten and square putty! :eek:

...................maybe I should actually do some work...............nah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Hitler it is then!

It'll probably be a pretty mediocre Hitler costume due to my lack of resources but sure, Halloween's about the crack, I don't care if my costume sucks. =P

• Advertisement

One of my friends has finished her catwoman costume..............im not sure if im gonna be able to stand up all saturday night now :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

One of my friends has finished her catwoman costume..............im not sure if im gonna be able to stand up all saturday night now :o

Pics or...

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I've decided on being a Smurf. Has epic potential I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I would have thought that standing up would be pretty automatic tbh ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I would have thought that standing up would be pretty automatic tbh ...
    Classic Randy:p

Pics or...

>_>

Ill see what I can do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

I have it narrowed down to either Antoine Dodson (bed intruder guy) or Justin Bieber. :D

I have it narrowed down to either Antoine Dodson (bed intruder guy) or Justin Bieber. :D

:pac:
    Oh my god, bed intruder guy is the best costume ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

You have to start every sentence with 'WAAAAOOOWWLLL' :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Gah, time running out. Wouldn't mind dressing up as The Dude or Bob Dylan but all the shops would be closing around now and I've no way in. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I think I'm going to sit at home dressed as a box and call myself a hexahedron.

Just like every year.

Monzo wrote: »
    Gah, time running out. Wouldn't mind dressing up as The Dude or Bob Dylan but all the shops would be closing around now and I've no way in. :(

Where would you get a rug at this hour anyway? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

OopsyDaisy wrote: »
    You have to start every sentence with 'WAAAAOOOWWLLL' :P

AAHHOOOBVIOUSLYY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 2blonde1988

HI I AM JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET A WHERS WALLY TYPE HAT IN LIMERICK FOR A MALE ADULT,ANYTHING THAT HAS RED AND WHITE STRIPES?

THANKS

I did it before and just got a plain red hat and made stripes out of masking tape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

kateos2 wrote: »
    I did it before and just got a plain red hat and made stripes out of masking tape.

Good idea. Athough I'm surprised you found it after that :pac:

I'm either going as a guy in his brother's debs tux, or the 7up man. Dunno yet.

AAHHOOOBVIOUSLYY :D

COS THEY RAPIN ERRBODY OUT THERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

I have to think of another costume to wear to work. Barely sorted my costume for actual Halloween now I've to do a rush job on another one! Still, I get to dress up twice, which is pretty awesome:)

I think I'm gonna go down the traditional route for work and go as a zombie or something...

Cant get the mask right.Im just gonna have to be the tv version :(

• Advertisement

No chin for chin?! DX

Advertisement