Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween and Costumes and Stuff

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Should have got yourself some latex solution. It's very useful stuff, once you get the hang of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

kateos2 wrote: »
    No chin for chin?! DX

I have the chin right.Its the eye mask thats the problem.Just wont sit right so instead of this I gotta do this!

Not much difference I know but I find it a bit annoying :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ah I see. I get why you find it annoying, I'm like that with costumes if I've an idea in my head and it doesn't look like I'd hoped, no matter how good other people say it is, I'm not happy unless it's perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I've decided against just wearing the plain plastic bag.
    Instead, I'm gonna be wearing the bin bag as planned but I'm gonna stick lotsa cereal boxes to it and cover myself in fake blood and bring a knife :)

A cereal killer!!! :P

Ah well.Next year is the big top secret one Ive wanted to do for years!This years just fun :)

• Advertisement

So I'm now apparently going out tomorrow night too and have to dress up. Anybody got any last minute easy to make costume ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

kateos2 wrote: »
    So I'm now apparently going out tomorrow night too and have to dress up. Anybody got any last minute easy to make costume ideas?

Dress up as a fairy/angel! Simples!

White top with a matching tutu/skirt type thing and then just put glitter and colourful make-up everywhere!:P

EDIT: or or or..

A just put your face all white, and then wear black lipstick/eye colour thing and then wear all dark clothes and be a princess of darkness! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I was gonna be Bosco but I got lazy and didn't bother making the costume. Now I'm gonna fall back on crappy witch: pointy hat, dark makeup and a black bin bag dress. Yuss.

Foolish evil doers.You face the Tick!:pac:
    72558_450806667325_678372325_6155939_7751396_n.jpg

I'm zee ghost.

33733_1405599469832_1527754729_30824893_4375885_n.jpg

Although it ripped before I made it out, as can be seen here, still went down well though

69375_1405597509783_1527754729_30824881_5399311_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

storm2811 wrote: »
    COS THEY RAPIN ERRBODY OUT THERE.

A girl I know dressed up as him.. greatest costume of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

72258_10150311409555302_508345301_15547332_8026767_n.jpg

Big picture is big. I'm on the right as the Betamax Bandit. However, for most of the night I was just "the guy with loads of tape on him." When people got it though it was sweet.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

storm2811 wrote: »
    COS THEY RAPIN ERRBODY OUT THERE.

fvngn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The best costumes I saw were when I was out on Friday night. There were a load of Chilean miners, the cast of Jersey Shore as well an some absolute hero who dressed up as Antoine Dodson, otherwise known as this guy:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Lol just read over some of the previous posts, clearly he wasn't the first to think of that costume :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

It's not reallya halloween thing,but I'm going to a burlesque nigth next week.Red/black waistcoat,red tie and suit,it'll be classy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Going to fancy dress as fr dougal,got my sign,(down with this sort of thing),and my sleevles red jumper,but wondering does anyone have a good idea for shirt and white collar,i want to get it as good as a priests and any other suggestions gladly taken.

Any black shirt, top button closed, and a few pieces of toilet paper carefully folded.
    Add a gormless facial expression and you get...

This! :D

44636_427837927033_514362033_5118376_3265174_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Not to bad,might cut the collar of the shirt back a bit more to get more of a square look to the white bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Add a gormless facial expression and you get...
    You forgot to change your normal expression though ... >_>

tumblr_l8qwuy5RxB1qa5z1ro1_500.jpg

Advertisement