Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Boxing Club

Options
  • 16-10-2010 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Does anyone currently do Boxing in UCD?

I am interested in joining, but have texted and emailed several times with no response.

I am female and I have heard that not a lot of girls do it so I feel like I'm being given the cold shoulder just to keep me out of the club.

Anyone have any details on when they train? Or who I can reach to try get me some information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DREWMUSIC

hey i started in the beginners class last week, its on a tuesday at seven, my friend, she started with me and there were other girls there too so dont worry about that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Split this off into its own thread, since the other one was 2 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭epiphony

DREWMUSIC wrote: »
    hey i started in the beginners class last week, its on a tuesday at seven, my friend, she started with me and there were other girls there too so dont worry about that :)

Are you talking about boxing or boxercise? Because a LOT of people are confusing these two. Boxercise is like the aerobics/boxing class part of the get in gear programme isn't it?

If you're not talking about that then can you tell me more about the class? What kind of things did you do?

Advertisement