Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nape Piercing in Dublin

Options
  • 17-10-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hey,

Does anybody here know of a good place/person to get a nape piercing done in Dublin, someone with a good bit of experience with this one in particular?
    Any positive/negative experiences about it you could share?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭glennb

Snakebite

I got mine done there about 1 and a half month ago. I am not sure of the guy's name think it might be steve, well I was realy nervious about getting it done and a friend kept saying it was going to be realy sore and stuff.

When I went into the room i asked how bad it was said it dosnt hurt at all, marked me up made me look left right up and down to make sure the jewlery was going in perfect position.

Did the piercing didnt hurt at all talked about after care. Everything was grand healed realy easy and usually they ask you to come back in a few weeks or so that he can check up on it.

Advertisement