Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Food & Litter Offer

Options
  • 17-10-2010 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Sadly, I lost my old fella a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't entirely unexpected, but a big shock all the same.

I've got a half sack of Sanicat litter left as well as several boxes of the Whiskas pouches which obviously I can't use now.

Does anyone know of any cat rescues/shelters in the Cork area that could maybe make use of these? I'm keeping his bowl, litter tray and other kitty bits and pieces.

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Sorry to hear about your cat, it's never easy :(

Cork Animal Care Society do a lot for the cats, I'm sure they'd be delighted with any donations. Here's a link to their facebook page with contact details on the left :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Fantastic! Thanks very much - I'll drop a note on their page now...:)

I'm very grateful to you. I didn't want to throw away his food, but didn't know what else to do.

Advertisement