Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature student

• 17-10-2010 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭

if your applying as a mature student to sligo it is it directly to college i wonder???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

HI,

You apply through the CAO in the normal way. The institute will then invite all applicants over 23 on the 1st Jan in the year you are applying to attend a mature student interview.

AS a mature student you may already be elligable for a place based on a Leaving Certificate / Fetac quallification you have studdied previously.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dudulaiki

Hi there, I'm a mature student and am looking for a place to share.

Anyone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Redders825

Any idea what the interview consists of? what are they looking for?

My girlfriend has an interview in there in April for a degree in Social Studies, any help with what can be expected appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭animha

Information on how mature students can apply to study at IT Sligo is available on our website here http://itsligo.ie/study-at-it-sligo/

If you would like to discuss it with someone directly please contact Padraic Cuffe, Academic Administration and Student Affairs Manager, at pcuffe@itsligo.ie or Deirdre Johnston, Administration Manager, at djohnston@itsligo.ie. The Admission Department can also be contacted 071 915 5379.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ben Yafa

good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement