Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calling all Irish speakers!

• 17-10-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Gaeil Luimní an Irish language conversation group meet in the Curraghgower pub Limerick city twice monthly and the next night is this Thursday 21st October from 8.30 pm onwards. This is a great chance to meet other Irish speakers informally and improve conversational skills at the same time. All are welcome from learners through to fluent speakers. More info info@gaeilluimni.ie or www.gaeilluimni.ie.

Tá Gaeil Luimní ag eagrú ciorcal comhrá Gaeilge sa Curraghgower pub ar an Déardaoin beag seo ó 8.30.i.n ar aghaidh. Tá súil agam go mbeidh slua mór ann agus neart Gaeilge le chloistéail. Fáilte is fiche roimh chuile duine más cainteoir líofa nó foghlaimeoir tú. Tuilleadh eolais info@gaeilluimni.iewww.gaeilluimni.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

An mbeidh sibh fós ann thart ar leath uair tar éis a naoi? Déanfaidh mé iarracht bualadh isteach chughaibh.

Will ye still be there around half nine? I'll try to head in to ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Penny Lane!

Cá bhfuil an teach tabhnaire sin? Bheadh sé go maith dul ann agus an teanga a úsáid...
    Where is that pub? It would be nice to get to use our language...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

An wil cead agam dul go dti an leiteiras?

May I please be excused for there is a vessel I need to drain forthwith?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

ShowMeTheMoney.jpg

Taispeáin dom an T-airgead, Hector! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭eoinoc333

Bhí craic maith ann aréir. Guinness amháin an iomarca i gcóir oibre an maidin dár gcionn :) Feicfidh mé ann arís sibh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Bheadh an-suim agam i ngrúpa mar seo muna mbeadh cúrsa Ghaeilge ar siúl agam gach Máirt agus gach Déardaoin cheana! Tá súil agam go n-éireoidh libh traidisiún láidir a chruthú leis an tionscnamh seo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Not the best at the Gaeilge myself, but I'm posting on behalf of my other half. Will this be held again?? We recently moved to the city and are looking for fun activities!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

An mbeidh sibh ag eagrú aon rud ag na deireadh seachtaine?
    Will ye be organising anything at weekends?

Advertisement