Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale

Options
  • 17-10-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is in the right forum.
    I have pieces of memory foam/sponge for sale from 50-70 euro.Seven pieces,rectangler in good conditions,61 -70 cm width and length 131-141 cm.I have placed this on adverts.ie and I still dont have anyone wanting to buy.These items have to be bought asap as I dont need them anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

ayumi wrote: »
    I have placed this on adverts.ie and I still dont have anyone wanting to buy.These items have to be bought asap as I dont need them anymore.

Maybe people just don't have a need for these items :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

I really to get it sold
    i use it for sitting on in the living room and so dont know any other use except for beds

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I can't see anyone buying them, you yourself don't really see much use for them, why do you think someone will pay for them?

If you just want rid of them, why not contact an animal shelter and see if they could make use of them for bedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭tevion

maybe someone will take them if you give them away.

http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

ayumi wrote: »
    I have pieces of memory foam/sponge for sale from 50-70 euro.

For that money I could [and have] get a new memory foam mattress from Ikea. If you just want rid then offer it free or bring it to a recycle center.

• Advertisement
Advertisement