Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweet peas

Options
  • 17-10-2010 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi All, I would like to grow sweet peas but can't find a place (well, one that has a decent web page) where I can buy pods or seeds. I can order from the UK but would be nice if I could get them in Ireland. I don't want a mix, but specific types. I'm based Northside Dublin, any recommendation.
    Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

Any good Garden Centre should have Several sweet pea seed packets... however most of these will be "uk" sourced ... Is there a Breeder of Sweet peas in Ireland?? I haven't heard of one ....

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭happydayz8

Thanks Jezko. No haven't heard of an Irish Breeder. This could be a calling! I'll go to a nursery / garden centre next weekend so fingers crossed I'll find the ones I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

B&Q stock sweet pea seeds but your best bet is http://www.seedaholic.com. They have lots of varierties and are based in Mayo. They combine separate orders if ordered at the same time so you only pay for delivery once.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭happydayz8

Thanks redser7 thats a great web page. They've all except one but I'll just pick a different type.

Advertisement