Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC2 history project help

• 17-10-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭

Im in LC2 and im in the process of doing my history project. I have decided what its going to be about (Qin Shi Huang and the terracotta warriors) and i have ordered some books from the internet (but the havent arrived yet). I need to have outline plan and evaluation of sources done soon and although I have the details of what i want to do i dont know how i should go about writing this. Does anyone know how you write these? (format, lenght, etc) any help is appreciated.

Also, I need a third source and I dont really want to get three books, does anyone know a good historical website related to my topics? (not wikipedia)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭firstprime

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

firstprime wrote: »
    anyone?
    There's tons on this in previous threads, give it a search:rolleyes::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

firstprime wrote: »
    Im in LC2 and im in the process of doing my history project. I have decided what its going to be about (Qin Shi Huang and the terracotta warriors) and i have ordered some books from the internet (but the havent arrived yet). I need to have outline plan and evaluation of sources done soon and although I have the details of what i want to do i dont know how i should go about writing this. Does anyone know how you write these? (format, lenght, etc) any help is appreciated.

Also, I need a third source and I dont really want to get three books, does anyone know a good historical website related to my topics? (not wikipedia)

Regarding the website, it's a strange question as your subject is fairly unique. Just give it a google search. Whatever website comes up look for the quality (you'll notice this first), the name of whoever completed the work, date, content, presence of bias etc., it'll all come to you. Websites with the likes of 'edu' in their name are usually university or college publications and can always be relied on.

The outline evaluation I'm not sure. Just make it sufficient. Remember if you write too much you can always cut it out. There isn't much I can offer, last time I was at the research project was about 3 years ago.

Advertisement