Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone go to the Wanderlei Seminar in Dublin?

• 17-10-2010 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone actually paid 120 quid to "train" with Wanderlei Silva and another 99 people... if they did give us your thoughts on what it was like, i.e workout, techniques you focused on and overall seminar itself. Oh and most importantly, Was it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

In before the complaints about the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I went and it was awesome, didn't train though, just went as a spectator, as did about 40 others.

I'd say there was about 50 training, and 40 spectating

Paid 10euro to get in, and 15Euro for a pro shot pic with him, that was printed out there and then and he signed.

After the training he did a 30 min Q&A which was really good, then signed anything given to him

Was speaking to the guy who did the pics from seminarphoto's and next year they're looking at bringing Randy Couture and Ken Shamrock over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭oneillryano

scudzilla wrote: »
    I went and it was awesome, didn't train though, just went as a spectator, as did about 40 others.

I'd say there was about 50 training, and 40 spectating

Paid 10euro to get in, and 15Euro for a pro shot pic with him, that was printed out there and then and he signed.

After the training he did a 30 min Q&A which was really good, then signed anything given to him

Was speaking to the guy who did the pics from seminarphoto's and next year they're looking at bringing Randy Couture and Ken Shamrock over
    that was good then, what was the training like? and Ken Shamrock would be class, always liked him since i first seen him watchin WWF as a kid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

that was good then, what was the training like? and Ken Shamrock would be class, always liked him since i first seen him watchin WWF as a kid

Now i really feel old:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭oneillryano

fedor.2. wrote: »
    Now i really feel old:D
    +23,000

• Advertisement
Advertisement