Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Summer 2011!!!

Options
  • 17-10-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

:DMe and 3 other lads are heading to San Francisco,Berkeley and I was wondering does anyone have tips, advice, is it better to stay in frat houses or find own accomadation?!?, Also if there's any info on job possibilites in the area I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!!:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭lukiej

alright guys,
    i was in cali this summer, huntington beach southern california.. i visited friends in berkeley for a weekend.. really cool spot.. they were living in frat houses, they really are what u see in the movies.. they all got work up there too in the city as far as i know.. for me, i was settled where i was and when i went up there i thought to myself i cudnt live here for a summer it just seemed totally different but thats because i was settled somewhere else. the weather up there isnt as nice as southern cali i know that for sure.. dunno if thats a factor for ye or not.. but from what iv heard any1 that was there this summer loved it.. cali in general is a great place.. i plan to go back next summer.. il be going back to huntington i think.. really liked it there.. best of luck!

Advertisement