Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piers Morgan gets owned

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I wouldn't have a problem with her being beaten to a pulp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

dang girl you is wack, keraaaaayzzeeee ho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭Oblomov

Unfortunately the girl gives her fellow ethnic Americans a bad name.

You've got to ask the question " Are they all like that?"

Whether or not it was a blatant attempt to bait Piers into a more drastic response or just show boating is debatable.

Omarosa comments after first Apprentice series@

However, Manigault-Stallworth claims the show's producers manipulated the footage to make her look like the villain, and said, "These shows are constructed. They don't happen, nor do they portray actual reality. They are constructed reality." She added, "Historically, African-Americans have been portrayed negatively on reality television. We don't come across well. You've got to start looking and saying, 'Is that really how all African-Americans are?' Because they are trying to say that this is representative of our people."

She was eventually fired in the tenth episode after serving as the project manager of the team that, according to Trump, suffered "the biggest slaughter in the history of The Apprentice" in a challenge to sell artwork against a team led by Piers Morgan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

What an absolute scour of sh1te she was, does she think looking back at that, that she somehow came out of it well? What an immature knacker.
    I'm no Piers Morgan fan but he showed some class and restraint I thought.

Part two the return........

Piers counters........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe5Hoh8wC88&feature=related

• Advertisement

Part three.....

it goes on and on ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSMVFt0GUGs&feature=related

WOOOO............................ROFLMHO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Oblomov wrote: »
    Part two the return........

Piers counters........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe5Hoh8wC88&feature=related

I must say great move from Piers there, Billy Bob wasn't happy at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

After Piers gives your man the kiss, that bitch thinks she's off the hook (and I don't mean "girl, this club is OFF THE HOOK") I mean she thinks she got away with it.

THEN BOOM! YO ASS IS FIRED BITCH, GET THA **** OUTTA MY SIGHT!

The "piece de resistance"............. had she stayed with Puers..... the man raised a colossal amount of money and won the series....

Got to question Omarosa's own sexuality ........ ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Just when you thought she could not come across any worse she implies he is a gay man still in the closet, what a absolute failure of a human being, what would the reaction be if "puurs" played the race card???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Well done dizzy bint in the red hat. You actually made me feel sorry for Piers Morgan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Whats weird is according to wikipedia she is "teaming up with Donald Trump to develop a dating show for herself". Why on earth would anyone want to work with her!? Whats also weird is that during the celebrity apprentice nobody seemed to stick up for Piers? Trump just sat there and stayed mostly neutral, Lewis said he didn't like being around the arguments and most others didn't really comment? I suppose everyone was afraid if they said anything against her they would automatically be labeled racist :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,046 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Whats weird is according to wikipedia she is "teaming up with Donald Trump to develop a dating show for herself". Why on earth would anyone want to work with her!? Whats also weird is that during the celebrity apprentice nobody seemed to stick up for Piers? Trump just sat there and stayed mostly neutral, Lewis said he didn't like being around the arguments and most others didn't really comment? I suppose everyone was afraid if they said anything against her they would automatically be labeled racist :confused:

I think Lewis would be exempt from the racist card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Or subject to the same bullying that Piers suffered.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

There are far too many of these complete idiots on tv these days!

Horrible beeatch dragging his kids into it really not sure I could have shown the same restraint that Piers did (and really not a fan of his either)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

bazmaiden wrote: »

possible new meme saying?

doubtful since this happened in 2008...

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

What a little bitch. Getting in someones face like that is pretty uncalled for. What a Child

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Morlar wrote: »
    He didn't just ask for it to be spelled correctly, and he could have been more polite about it too. He also chastised her for spelling it incorrectly.

I think there was a lot of insecurity there on her part. She is presumably not a great speller and insecure about it which manifested in a thuggish knackery kind of full-on response. The fact that she did her homework in advance to find out 'his weak points' ie his kids & difficult relationship with his ex just makes her look like a complete scumbag. He was being a bit of a dick but as I see it she has issues and totally overreacted in a basically harmless everyday social situation.

How hard can it be to spell Piers Morgan?
    He didnt ask her to spell the name of some Islandic vulcano.

For me it shows a complete lack of interest if you can not even spell the name properly of someone you are working with.

She appears to have a rep for attacking fellow actresses, the net seems full of her feuds with others....

I'm inclined to think that nobody wanted to become a target of the foul mouthed bitch by siding with Piers M.....and they were confident that he could handle it all.

The different excerts on you tube show the other participants giving her a wide berth when she starts to rant. Unfortunately, this is seen as a weakness and Omarosa steams in, thinking she can just roll over them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

inforfun wrote: »
    How hard can it be to spell Piers Morgan?
    He didnt ask her to spell the name of some Islandic vulcano.

For me it shows a complete lack of interest if you can not even spell the name properly of someone you are working with.

...must resist urge...to...correct...spelling...arrrggh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

...must resist urge...to...correct...spelling...arrrggh...

Knock yourself out.

Who was she?

Say what you want about Piers, the worst thing he said was for her to spell his name correctly. She insulted his wife and kids, bringing it to a whole new personal level.

He's an ass, she's a cnut.

But seriously, who was she?

her full name : Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth

Political activist, reality show 'star'

The friction between the two started at the very beginning of the program and just got worse.

The name calling started when Piers mispronounced it ...

Advertisement