Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fellow Italians at I.T.B??

• 17-10-2010 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Well? Hey my name is Luca and I'm in my first year at ITB studying mechanical engineering. Been through freshers week, met loads of new people but no Italians!! I made the joke to a few friends moaning " Its no fair.. I'm a minority!" Keeping that opinion as a joke I'm starting to wonder... are there any other Italians studying in ITB?? Ive met polish, Lithuanian, Romanian, i think a Russian, french, a guy who was part Flemish, and others but no Italians... :(
    So my question is as is, are there any??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

Well? Hey my name is Luca and I'm in my first year at ITB studying mechanical engineering. Been through freshers week, met loads of new people but no Italians!! I made the joke to a few friends moaning " Its no fair.. I'm a minority!" Keeping that opinion as a joke I'm starting to wonder... are there any other Italians studying in ITB?? Ive met polish, Lithuanian, Romanian, i think a Russian, french, a guy who was part Flemish, and others but no Italians... :(
    So my question is as is, are there any??

Looks Like you're the Only Italian in the ITB Village. hope your not feeling lonely :) join a club or society for a great way to meet people !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

back when I had long hair, people kept walking up to me asking me questions in Italian ;D so yeah there's loads in the college ;D just keep your eyes peeled or setup a society dedicated to bringing Italians together ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 diocane

I am studying sustainable electrical and control technology , first year, and I love to speak Italian. I know also another Italian in a business class, so get in touch if you want to know me and others and if you want to use your Italian around ITB campus. msneuroxxl@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 31 diocane

I speak Italian
    I am studying sustainable electrical and control technology , first year, and I love to speak Italian. I know also another Italian in a business class, so get in touch if you want to know me and others and if you want to use your Italian around ITB campus. msneuroxxl@hotmail.com

Advertisement