Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to mod the Xbox 360 Slim

Options
  • 17-10-2010 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would share this as I haven't seen a thread relating to it here. A guy called Geremia has been doing some great work on the slim and has released a proof of concept utility to dump and write the firmware. The tool is in its early stages and will be incorporated into the next release of jungleflasher, so owners of the Slim who wish to mod their system at the moment can dump the firmware and spoof it to an older liteon drive thereby allowing you to play backups if you value your online experience I would not attempt any of this as there are no safeguards to prevent you from being banned.

http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=15629.180

Enjoy and if you are feeling generous make a donation to Geremia for his hard work

Advertisement