Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know a Polish girl in Wex - has Japanese Spitz type dog, drives a 00 d Seiciento???

Options
  • 17-10-2010 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭

Long shot.

But if you know a Polish girl, probably from Wexford, dark hair, drives a 00 d 88***5 registration Fiat Seiciento please PM me.

Has a small white pup, Japanese Spitz I think.

Nothing romantic, just want to return some items she lost today in Curracloe/The Raven Sunday 17th Oct 2010.

Hopefully the unusual dog will trigger someone to go
    "oh, I know her, she lives in. . ." and ask her if she misplaced some items in Curracloe today.

I've rang the Gardaí with its details etc. in case she drops in to enquire, I'll drop the stuff into Wexford Station during the week.

Maybe you know someone who breeds these dogs and could ask if a Polish girl/couple bought one recently, the dog looks quite young, camera was one of the items lost - not psychic.

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

Owner reunited with property. No contact from the Gardaí, I had asked them to contact the owner via car reg. they said they'd ring back in a few minutes 2 days ago. I emailed Motor Tax office they rang the owner and she contacted me, collected it from my darling wife (who found the items) delighted, lots of cherished photos on camera, and the camera was worth around €400.

Can't beat that smug, holier than thou feeling!!!

edit: I called the station to tell them to call off the search in case it was in a queue or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Well done... Am amazed at the lengths you went to!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

Dinkie wrote: »
    Well done... Am amazed at the lengths you went to!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭thrilledskinny

Good on ya for going to such lenghts to reunite someone with their property. Nice to see theres nice people out there..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Well done. Hope the good karma will come back and reward you soon. As for Wexford Gardai, I deal with them and most other stations, through work. They have to be one of the worst wrt customer service. The excuse I've been given is that they work in awful conditions, old station, crampped conditions, etc. So we should excuse their shoddy work??

• Advertisement
Advertisement