Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bugging questions

• 18-10-2010 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there,

I have three question that are bugging me.

a) I got the bad news that my three months part-time contract will be over by the second week in December due to funding restrictions. I am working 15hrs a week and I am getting jobSeekers Allowance at present. Should I notify to my local social welfare office that my contract will come to an end in December, now or should I wait until my contract is finish for me to tell them?

b) My second question is once my contract is finish what will be the procedures I need to take or what documents the social welfare will ask for?

c) also have booked my xmas holidays away for three weeks I know I have to request to my local social welfare two weeks holidays, which I guess I will get pay once I am back. Does any one know if they will say something if I go for three weeks?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

a) wait until your contract is up
    b)bring p45 with you when going to social welfare office.
    c)ask nicely if they will hold 3 weeks money for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mcwood

Thansk

Advertisement