Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Fastest Arena Goal

Options
  • 18-10-2010 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

What's your fastest arena goal? Mine is 1.83, I haven't tried too much but I think that's pretty decent!

dsc01631y.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I don't know what mine is... every time I flick to that page on the scoreboard it just says "Could not retrieve data".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

when do you do this? any time in the arena? or b4 a match starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

raheny red wrote: »

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Seriously?

No.

• Advertisement

raheny red wrote: »
    No.

Well I've heard people have recorded ones in the (.80) regions so I wasn't sure if you were serious or not! :p

when do you do this? any time in the arena? or b4 a match starts?

Yup pretty much anytime in the arena!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I can't access these stats anymore. Only manager mode stats work for me now. They worked at the start and now it says cannot retrieve data.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Mine is 0.04. No idea how!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I get 'Cannot retrieve data' too, really annoying, renders the big score board (which is a seriously cool idea) useless.

• Advertisement

NUTZZ wrote: »
    What's your fastest arena goal? Mine is 1.83, I haven't tried too much but I think that's pretty decent!

dsc01631y.jpg

Got it down to 1.66!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Mine is @ 2.7.

How are people getting them so low? I mean even if you shoot immediately surely it takes longer than a second to reach the goal considering you're usually a good bit out.

Advertisement