Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

colly54 wrote: »
    haunis,philt or orrj around after 6 today?

Doubt I'll be around at that time, heading back at some stage after dinner and then I'm heading to a gig. Should be free all week though!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

eioneill or Rackstar around at any stage today?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

philt27 will be around for the next 2 hours if any of his opponents are on if not he will be on 2mrw nite after 9

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just lost 2-0 to Man City. Left controls on fully manual after playing about with them yesterday, but thought I still gave a reasonable account of the not so mighty Zenit. Struggled somewhat up front due to my inability to get the hang of manual crossing though, only put one good cross in during the entire match (3 minutes in, the connecting diving header cracked off the foot of the post! :o), which was frustrating as I got into good crossing positions several times and hoofed most of them straight out for a goal kick! :pac: Though one did nearly swing in! Controlled alot of the ball (first half anyways, didn't check stats in the second), but lacked that cutting edge and was ultimately punished for it.

Good game lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Got my week 1 games all done so if Ade, peepingtom or PaddyBomb fancy playing our week 2 fixtures anytime?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Does hatchets27 want to come out and play?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

AC Milan, Arsenal or Spurs from the Championship available at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Voltwad wrote: »
    AC Milan, Arsenal or Spurs from the Championship available at the moment?

Ill be around in about 30mins? I'm AC, just collecting Chinese now and once i finish eating it I'll be around. That sound okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

Is it too late to join one of these leagues?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

Sorry to theflesh, missed your 2nd PM, had to go out. I should be in for the evening now, if you want to get our game done.

Won 3-0 against joc203 there too. Good game, it took me an age to score a 2nd despite having the better of the game, so it could've went either way.

• Advertisement

Yeah man I'll stay on.

Yeah man I'll stay on.

K cool I'll take my beating in a few then. I'll invite you to a game once I'm finished muching on this delicious greasy chinese.

Good game Voltwad. Finally got of the bottom of the table with my first win. Thank god, feared I'd never get any points!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Have to play -

Bremen (peepingtom)
    Barca (Capajoma)
    Bayern (Gilberto_Eire)

Gonna play a game a day like I did with my 1st set of games. So whoever is on tomorrow evening I'll give you a game then :)

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Good game Voltwad. Finally got of the bottom of the table with my first win. Thank god, feared I'd never get any points!
    Good game man. Thought I was well worthy of a draw but I was atrocious at finishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City
    L'prof

Any of you 3 around now? I'll be around till about 12.

Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United
    philt27 (Philt27) - Man City
    L'prof

That's a no so!:D

Should be on after work tomorrow so between around 10.30pm - 12. Might even get on for half an hour between getting home from college and going to work between 4pm - 5pm. Need to get these done by Thursday night as I've a busy weekend and defo won't be onlin between Thurs night till Monday.

PaddyBomb
    That_Guy

I should be free tomorrow afternoon after 4 if that's any use to ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

That's a no so!:D

Should be on after work tomorrow so between around 10.30pm - 12. Might even get on for half an hour between getting home from college and going to work between 4pm - 5pm. Need to get these done by Thursday night as I've a busy weekend and defo won't be onlin between Thurs night till Monday.

Wasn't around, I'll try to be on around 10:30-11pm, but hopefully no later than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

PaddyBomb
    That_Guy

Sound. I'll be home about 6 and I'll play you then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Got a right thrashing from capajoma yesterday. I thought it was gonna be a tighter game but I just couldn't handle him running at me.

A lot of my players seemed to get drawn into one player which allowed a lot of space for oncoming players for him which was rather strange.

I got caught going for goals. Changed my formation from a 4-5-1 to a 4-4-2 and set my team up to 'ultra attack' which left a load of holes at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

PaddyBomb
    That_Guy

I'll be on at 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Any of the below be on between 5pm and 8pm this evening to play Manchester United in League 1?

Inter Milan (Flynner 13)

Juventus (JohnnyBomb)

Liverpool (r9Ronaldo)

Let me know.

RedDevilDub

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Whoever I'm due to play, I'm away until Friday and hopefully the stupid internet service will be back to normal. I now have a 10% DNF record against me because I lose connection to the EA Servers. :mad:

L'prof wrote: »
    Wasn't around, I'll try to be on around 10:30-11pm, but hopefully no later than that!

Grand.

I'm around now till 5pm if Gillysome (Gillysome) - Man United or philt27 (Philt27) - Man City are about.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

whycliff or markontap around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

Around all day bugg... when you free?

Me and Philt27 just had a great game, he was 2-0 up at half time, them being his only shots, think I had 7 with 6 on target. Second half I went off with a bang, 2-1. 85th 2-2, then the killer, 90th min hoofed through ball to Torres and 3-2. Finished with him having 5 shots me having 12 and very even on possession. Great game, regardless of the result!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

markontap wrote: »
    Around all day bugg... when you free?
    Will be free after 6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

are real madrid or spurs around now (premiership)

Advertisement