Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 4 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

L'prof wrote: »
    If I don't make it to the gym then that'll be fine, I'll let you know.

Sound man. Ive training tomoro night at 9 so i should get on from 6-9.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Töpher wrote: »
    I'll be on about 11ish tomorrow night if that suits, L'prof? Or I'll probably be available at some stage before 3:30 tomorrow afternoon, if that's any better?

11 should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Ill be on tomorrow after 5 if philly,alan or fizman are about

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

colly54 wrote: »
    Ill be on tomorrow after 5 if philly,alan or fizman are about

Probably later on in the night when I'll be on, maybe after 10.30 - 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

See below for a recap of Fixtures for Gameweek 3:

GAMEWEEK 3 FIXTURES:

Premiership - CLICK HERE
    Championship - CLICK HERE
    League 1 - CLICK HERE

• Advertisement

Gillysome wrote: »
    Sound man. Ive training tomoro night at 9 so i should get on from 6-9.

Hitting the gym anyway, bags packed and all. Have to go food shopping after that, but I should get on before 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Haunis87 (Fowler87) - Tottenham Hotspurs
    philly_c_ (Philly_C) - Arsenal
    joe2772 (hatchets27) - AC Milan

Any of yous be around later? Added you on PSN like 2 weeks back Haunis but no reply?

League Tables now directly linked in my signature below (if you cannot see the links you may have signatures turned off in your control panel):

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

I havent scored a goal and conceded 11 in 4 games, well that is only shocking....

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

whycliff wrote: »
    I havent scored a goal and conceded 11 in 4 games, well that is only shocking....

Start up an offline season with whatever team you are in these leagues and play it on Legendary. You'll get the hang of your team plus will be a challenge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Jesus Horatio Christ, that's the first time I've looked at the table! :eek: Already 4 points adrift at the bottom; I expected to get relegated this year, but similarly also expected to at least make a fight of it! :o

Jesus Horatio Christ, that's the first time I've looked at the table! :eek: Already 4 points adrift at the bottom; I expected to get relegated this year, but similarly also expected to at least make a fight of it! :o

Im thinking exactly the same Töpher :rolleyes: Couldnt buy a win these days lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Your points'll be in the double figures later, don't see what your problem is! :pac:

Hitting the gym anyway, bags packed and all. Have to go food shopping after that, but I should get on before 9.

No prob man. Just drop me a msg here when ur ready and I'll get on.

Your points'll be in the double figures later, don't see what your problem is! :pac:

Thanks, I desperately need a 3 point donation soon... :)

thewools wrote: »
    Thanks, I desperately need a 3 point donation soon... :)

Surely that'll be a formality the next time we play!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Haunis87 (Fowler87) - Tottenham Hotspurs
    philly_c_ (Philly_C) - Arsenal
    joe2772 (hatchets27) - AC Milan

Any of yous be around later? Added you on PSN like 2 weeks back Haunis but no reply?

Thats cos I wasnt meant to play ya yet... added there yesterday.. Il be online after 9 tonight for my games and outstanding matches from last week

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Thats cos I wasnt meant to play ya yet... added there yesterday.. Il be online after 9 tonight for my games and outstanding matches from last week

Harsh!:D Ye I'll try getting on around 9.30.

No prob man. Just drop me a msg here when ur ready and I'll get on.

Be on in 2 minutes if it suits?

Be on in 2 minutes if it suits?

Sorry man can't do that, heading off to training shortly. I'll get bk on about half 10 if you can do that?

• Advertisement

Sorry man can't do that, heading off to training shortly. I'll get bk on about half 10 if you can do that?

That's sound. No worries, I thought I'd be home sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

The Cool One
    That_Guy
    T-b0n3
    whycliff

Ill be on for a while tonight if any of ye are around.

6 games played and my goal for/against ratio is still 0:pac: Two good played there against Chelsea (Crosaidi) and Liverpool (Gavin)...

Myself and Crosaidi played out a good aul tactical battle after me initially missing a couple of really good one on ones early on, fired straight down the keeper:rolleyes: Then Chelsea took the lead through a Drogba headed goal late on and it looked like Id rue those misses but a fortunate Modric rebounded goal from a Defoe shot pulled me back into it and the game ended a stalemate. Fair result though

In the match with 'Pool, Gavin scored a perfectly weighted half volley/lob (why cant he do that in real life!!) from Cole and it looked like I was in for a beating in fairness. But I plugged on and even though I was too rushed and slack with my passing (not good when yer playin on manual!), I got a bit of composure and found an opening for Defoe to run onto a perfect through ball from Modric and he slotted it nicely under Reina... relieved to get the point though and add to my draw tally:pac:

GG's lads

3 Games played tonight - 1W 1D 1L... :rolleyes:

Will do...

Last game against Fizman was just a disaster in front of goal.. missing tap ins, headers etc.. in saying that he had a one on one near the end too!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Fizman wrote: »
    In about 6 weeks time I'd say, give or take.

Thanks mate, I'll stick my name down when the time comes.

In the match with 'Pool, Gavin scored a perfectly weighted half volley/lob (why cant he do that in real life!!) from Cole and it looked like I was in for a beating in fairness. But I plugged on and even though I was too rushed and slack with my passing (not good when yer playin on manual!), I got a bit of composure and found an opening for Defoe to run onto a perfect through ball from Modric and he slotted it nicely under Reina... relieved to get the point though and add to my draw tally:pac:

GG's lads

Nearly came in my pants with my goal, was amazing ha!:D As you said you plugged on and with your 2nd shot of the match equalised in the 87th min. Should have killed the match off but sh*t happens.

Great match, look forward to our next match.

Nearly came in my pants with my goal, was amazing ha!:D As you said you plugged on and with your 2nd shot of the match equalised in the 87th min. Should have killed the match off but sh*t happens.

Great match, look forward to our next match.

Dya save it?? Was a good goal even if it was assisted :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aceflush1

hi i know this is probaly the wrong place but can sum1 give me the link to were i can sign up to a lg??

Dya save it??

:eek:how do ye save goals?:eek:

• Advertisement

Sorry lads, never made it back on last night, I was knackered!

Advertisement